Please enquire using our contact form. Pricing may vary depending on colour and size.
What’s included in the cost of your puppy? (Besides lots of cuddles)
- Vaccination: this will include a c3 and a c2i immunisation.
- Microchipped: microchip will be implanted and transferred into your name.
- Worming: puppies will be wormed every 2 weeks from birth using Drontal Allwormer.
- Vet Health Check: our vet will conduct a full health examination on each puppy.
- Desexed: your puppy will be desexed at 7-8 weeks of age.
- Breeder Support: we offer a lifetime of breeder support and advice.
- Puppy Guide: we will provide you with a puppy guide to help you prepare for the arrival of your new puppy.
How do You secure Your very own puppy?
To secure a puppy, we require a $500 holding deposit on puppies currently available. If you are not ready for a puppy yet, you can place a $300 deposit to secure a place on our waiting list for upcoming litters.
If you aren’t able to come to us to collect your puppy, we are happy to arrange transport.
We can provide a quote for puppy transport Australia-wide at reasonable prices. Please contact us and we will assist you with a quote. We fly all of our puppies through Qantas, as they have an excellent reputation with pet transport. They will ensure that your puppy travels as quickly and comfortably as possible.